Some of the highlights from this podcast will include:
- People are the biggest thing in your business, the right people bring in all the best opportunities.
- Levi talks a little about oatmeal coffee? Yum or no?
- How do you convince people to work in one area over another, such as the register over the espresso machine? Conflicts disguised as opportunity, a conflict brings up a topic that clearly needs to be addressed.
- What its like to start a cafe, get married, and go back to school all at the same time. It’s very hard but it can be done if you focus and have support. On the flip side having a cafe during a divorce, how do you turn this around.
- What its like to work from 4:30A to 6:30P to get your cafe up and running on its feet? Its better to have a more time to work ON your business rather than always be working IN your business.
- What its like to attend and speak at a CoffeeFest.com event 6 times per year.
I ate this recipe for a summer, depending on taste you can add in raisins, maple syrup, or DaVinci Gourmet Naturals Vanilla syrup to sweeten it up.
OATMEAL COFFEE RECIPE
30g Bob’s Red Mill – 7 Grain Hot Cereal
10g Viva Labs Organic Maca Powder
0.2g Wild Oats Marketplace Organic Cinnamon
7g Plentiful Planet Organic Raw Pumpkin Seed Kernals
30g Crunchy Peanut Butter
15g (3 Tbsp) Dandy Blend
10g Kirkland Signature Organic Coconut Oil
280g (10 fl oz) hot water
Thanks to the Dirty Moogs for the killer background music