“People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe” – Simon Sinek
In February 2015 I took the opportunity to work a booth at the Natural Products West Expo in Anaheim, California. While I was there I met Joanna from Honest Tea and she shared a story with me that was amazing. This 11 minute episode is inspired by our chat.
For more pictures be sure to checkout my Instagram account: @Audio_Cafe
- 1:00 Joanna from Honest Tea
- NationalHonestyIndex.com recording if people are stealing or paying for tea
- Joanna: “We’re honest with our ingredients, and we just want to see how other people feel about honesty” totally on brand
- Take your brand name, mission, product, then connect it with your customers in a new and unexpected way. As you go, what other information can you discover and share with more people along the way?
- Coupon for free tea on Facebook, simply post 1 of 3 inspirational quotes, 95% success rate of taking the coupon and posting the quote
- WillItBlend.com making a video of what they were already doing in front of customers
- Do something totally unique and on brand for you company
- See you at the 2015 SCAA / WBC, booth #3005. We’re going to chat about ice quality next week